Battle Leet and Battle Leet Infected: A New Era of Gaming with Exciting Updates and Bug Fixes!
Battle Leet's Sudden Death Mode Just Got More Intense - Brace Yourselves for Action!
Attention all gamers! Battle Leet and Battle Leet Infected have just undergone some major changes, including balance tweaks, UI improvements, and bug fixes that will enhance your gaming experience.
In Battle Leet, melee weapons have received a significant boost in damage, making them a more viable option in combat. Additionally, certain dashes, such as the Radar Navigation and Pong Thrust, have been toned down in terms of damage and velocity. On the other hand, the Forward Thrust, Boosted Thrust, and Bouncing Thrust have all received an increase in damage.
The Golden Sanctuary ability has also been updated. Its buffs now last while a player is inside the circle, but won't stack with other buffs. And in sudden death mode, the damage has been doubled, and the health and energy pick-ups disappear after the start.
If you're a fan of Infected Mode, you'll be pleased to know that there's now an animation to indicate when the Infected King is about to attack. The Tick Tock infected explosion speed has also been increased, and the shop has been tweaked to prevent players from spending scrap on health when the reactor and their Battle Leet already have full health.
Several bugs have also been fixed, including issues with emotes, antenna skills costing energy, sudden death not always activating, and slow movement in playgrounds and infected mode.
Overall, these changes will make Battle Leet and Battle Leet Infected more balanced and enjoyable to play. So what are you waiting for? Grab your Battle Leet and get ready to dominate the arena like never before!
GAMEPLAY, IMPROVEMENTS & USER INTERFACE.
- Balance changes
- The inevitability glove range and damage has been reduced.
- Melee weapons damage has been increased.
- Radar navigation damage and velocity has been reduced.
- Pong thrust damage has been reduced.
- Forward thrust damage has been increased.
- Boosted thrust damage has been increased.
- Bouncing thrust damage has been increased.
- The rotation penalty of Splinter Barrage has been removed.
- The buffs from Golden Sanctuary now last while inside the circle. If a player exits it and re-enters it, they will be applied again but they won’t stack with the rest of the buffs.
- Changes to in-game timers:
- The time between rounds has been reduced from 15 to 7 seconds.
- The round time has been reduced from 120 to 75 seconds.
- Sudden death changes:
- It now activates with the new round time.
- The damage has been doubled.
- The health and energy pick ups now disappear after its start.
- The losing player remains death after the rounds are over.
- Reduced the health and energy bars size.
- Weekly and monthly leaderboards have been updated.
- The all-time leaderboard has been enabled.
- An animation has been added to the Infected King in order to let players know when its attack is about to be activated.
- Users are now able to play Infected Mode without a registered wallet.
- The Tick Tock infected explosion speed has been increased.
- The shop has been tweaked: it won’t allow players to spend scrap on health if the reactor and their battle leet has full health.
- Moved the position of the start wave button and the power up reactor pop up to more subtle locations, so they don’t interfere with the user’s game.
- Console commands have been disabled from infected mode.
- Fixed an issue with the zero antenna particles getting stacked (duels).
- Fixed skills discrepancies between playground and duels.
- Fixed an issue that didn't allow to properly use the emotes.
- Fixed an issue with some antenna's skills costing energy (energy has been removed as part of the balance).
- Fixed an issue where the gamepad was not visible nor the pistols bullets on the south area of the arena (playground).
- Fixed an issue with the Golden Whipclaw reapplying stun and damage.
- Added optimal settings options to the graphics menu.
- Fixed an issue that made the start wave button spawn before the wave was over.
- Fixed an issue that caused the metal hawk impact to act weirdly.
- Fixed an issue that caused players not be able to move or press any inputs after being stunned.
- Fixed an issue that caused slow movement in playgrounds and infected mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused sudden death to not always be activated.
- Fixed an issue that caused overlap between the next round and the starting round messages.
- Fixed an issue that caused sudden death to not always be activated when the timer ended.
- Fixed typos for infected mode tooltips.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players without registered wallet to be able to enter a duel queue.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to press inputs when the wave in Infected mode was over.
- Fixed an issue that caused the tick tock infected to heal the obstacles instead of dealing damage.
- Fixed an issue that caused the infected dots in the mini map to spawn outside of it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the pick ups to still appear on the map when sudden death started.
- Fixed an issue that impede handheld console to be affected by overclock.
- Fixed an issue in which in some occasions the thrusters weren’t providing energy.