Battle Leet Beta Update
Battle Leet is ready for OPEN BETA!
Get ready to experience the ultimate thrill of victory with the latest update to our popular multiplayer game! With a host of gameplay and user interface improvements, as well as a raft of pesky bugs squashed, this update is sure to take your gaming experience to the next level.
One of the most exciting changes is the adjustment of the area of effect for the handheld console, which now correctly displays the landing of the thunder particles. This will make battles even more dynamic and engaging.
But that's not all – we've also made a number of changes to the face durations and cooldowns. Cooldowns have been set to 10 seconds, positive effects now last 5 seconds, and negative effects now last 2 seconds. The powerful effect has been removed from the "seeing red" skill, but we've added the overclock effect to the golden sanctuary skill to make up for it. And to help you take out your enemies even faster, we've increased the snowball's initial damage.
In the practice room, you'll now see a white effect when hitting a dummy with a player, and particle effects when striking it with a skill. This will make it even easier to perfect your combat techniques. Plus, you can now hover over a skill in-game to see its description.
We've also made some exciting improvements to the user interface. The settings menu now includes controls, graphics, and sound submenus, so you can fully customize your experience. The practice room skill menu has been changed, and the text when starting a round has been updated for clarity. Plus, we've improved the round point visualization and the positioning of the "no energy" and "next round starting" texts on the game hud.
But perhaps the most important change of all is the extensive list of bug fixes. We've fixed an issue that was causing the gamepad to do double damage, an issue with the plasma discharge particle, and an issue that was hiding the HP&MP bars from enemy players at the start of a round. We've also fixed issues with the thrusters, golden whipclaw, handheld console, resistant shields, unbreakable shields, mental blast projectiles, plasma ray gun, glass lance, plasma cannon, zero head, Eleet variant, matchmaking, chill touch particles, practice room quitting, tie behaviors, and more.
In short, this update is packed with improvements that will make your gameplay experience smoother, more enjoyable, and more exciting than ever. So what are you waiting for? Update your game and get ready to dominate the competition!
Please continue to share any gameplay via our Socials using the hashtag #BattleLeet
GAMEPLAY & IMPROVEMENTS
- Adjusted the area of effect of the handheld console to correctly display the landing of the thunder particles.
- All of the face durations and cooldowns have been tweaked:
- Cooldowns have been set to 10 seconds.
- Positive effects now last 5 seconds.
- Negative effects now last 2 seconds.
- Powerful effect removed from seeing red.
- Overclock effect has been added to golden sanctuary.
- Snowball initial damage has been increased.
- The dummies of the practice room now display a white effect when being hit by a player & the particle effects when being struck by a skill.
- Players are now able to hover over an skill (in-game) to see its description.
- Improved the interaction between the fog of war and certain skills.
- Enabled settings menu: includes controls, graphics and & sound sub menus.
- Changed the practice room skill menu.
- Changed the text when starting the round.
- Improved the round point visualization of the game hud.
- Improved the position of the “no energy” and the “next round starting…” texts.
- Fixed an issue that caused the gamepad to do double damage.
- Fixed an issue where the plasma discharge particle was displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that was hiding the HP&MP bars from the enemy players when the first round started.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the thrusters to gain energy by holding the left click without having to hit the enemy multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that was causing golden whipclaw to do double damage and in some cases, kill enemies instantly.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the handheld console to create an invisible barrier in front of the player.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the resistant shields to stack.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the unbreakable shields to stack.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the mental blast projectiles being invisible.
- Fixed an issue that was reseting the cooldown of the plasma ray gun if continously used.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the glass lance particle to be invisible.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the plasma cannon particle to be bigger than the first time it was used.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the zero head particle to spawn above the player.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to start with the Eleet variant.
- Fixed a typo when looking for a match.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the chill touch particles to stack.
- Fixed an issue that was causing taking the player to the login screen after quitting the practice room.
- Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect match behaviors when there was a tie.