Battle Leet receives major update with improved gameplay and user interface enhancements
Elevate your gaming experience with the new tutorial and practice room in Battle Leet
Get ready, gamers! The latest update for Battle Leet has arrived and it's packed with tons of exciting gameplay improvements and user interface enhancements.
First off, the team at Battle Leet has revamped the Lightning Leap skill, allowing players to move in the direction they desire and giving them a unique haste bonus that lets them move lightning fast. They've also made adjustments to the decals of the Berserk Leap and Snapjaw skills, adding new particles to the antenna skills of Snapjaw, Lightning Leap, Berserk Leap, Forward Thrust, High Roller, Blind Navigation, and Pong Thrust.
But that's not all - the tutorial is now available for players to try out, and the practice room has received an overhaul, complete with new music to get you pumped up for battle. The main menu UI has also been updated to properly display players' usernames and the leaderboards submenu has been enabled, allowing players to check out the weekly top 10 list and see which hands attribute the top players are using.
The emote system has received some adjustments as well, with the duration of emotes being increased and the spawning of double emotes and blank emotes being prevented. The emote wheel now also spawns from the mouse position, making it even easier to use your favorite emotes in the heat of battle. The login screen buttons have been updated and the 2v2 and 3v3 pictures have received new renders.
But the updates don't stop there - the team at Battle Leet has also been hard at work squashing bugs. They've fixed an issue that caused the snowball to not deal any damage, an issue that allowed players to click on the news button, and an issue that caused the Battle Leet to keep rotating when the in-game settings menu was opened. They've also addressed a crash that occurred when playing in the practice room and fixed an issue that caused the force field to spawn in the tutorial and practice room.
All of these updates and improvements make Battle Leet an even more thrilling and immersive experience for players. So what are you waiting for? Log in and join the battle now!
GAMEPLAY & IMPROVEMENTS.
- Changed the behavior of Lightning Leap: players are now able to move in the direction they desire, and they get a unique haste bonus that allows them to move very quickly.
- Changed the timings of the decals of Berserk Leap.
- Changed the timings of the decals of Snapjaw.
- New particles have been added to the following antenna’s skills:
- Lightning leap.
- Berserk leap.
- Forward thrust.
- High roller.
- Blind navigation.
- Pong thrust.
- The tutorial is now available to play.
- Added music to the tutorial and practice room.
- The username is now properly displayed in the main menu UI.
- Enabled the leaderboards sub-menu. Players are now able to see a weekly leaderboard that contains the top 10 players and their last used hand's attribute.
- Changed the user interface of the practice room.
- Added images to the sub-menu.
- Added a pause menu in-game, allowing players to enter the settings sub-menu.
- Adjustments to the emote system:
- Increased the duration of the emote.
- Prevented spawning of double emotes.
- Prevented display of blank emotes.
- Emote Wheel spawns from the mouse position.
- Changed the buttons from the Login Screen.
- Updated the renders from the 2v2 and 3v3 pictures.
- Fixed an issue that caused the snowball to not deal any damage.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the players to click on the news button.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to see the Battle Leet in other main menu tabs that weren’t the collection tab.
- Fixed an issue that caused the force field to spawn in the Tutorial and Practice room.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when playing in the practice room.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Battle Leet to keep rotating when the in-game settings menu was opened.
Stay in the loop with all things gaming by following @GMRCenterMedia on Twitter.