Battle Leet's new update brings music to 1v1 matches and more!
New update brings exciting gameplay changes and enhancements to Battle Leet
Battle Leet has just released a new update featuring a number of gameplay improvements and bug fixes. The update includes changes to the beat drop, splinter barrage, and static storm skills, adding new particles to several antenna skills and improving the accuracy of the handheld console attack.
One of the most notable changes is the addition of music to 1v1 matches, which is sure to add an extra level of excitement to these intense battles. Additionally, health pickups now reset at the end of each round, providing players with a fresh start in every match.
The update also addresses a number of bugs, including issues with projectiles dealing double damage, particles displaying incorrectly, and skills being interrupted or hitting multiple targets. These fixes are sure to improve the overall gameplay experience for players.
One of the standout bug fixes is the removal of the casting bar from all skills that were previously using it. This change will likely be welcomed by players, as the casting bar could sometimes be a source of frustration during matches.
Overall, the new update for Battle Leet is sure to enhance the gameplay experience for players, with a range of gameplay improvements and bug fixes. The addition of music to 1v1 matches and the ability to equip emotes are sure to be popular features, and the user interface enhancements will make the game even more user-friendly.
Give Battle Leet a try today.
GAMEPLAY & IMPROVEMENTS
- Beat drop now has a quicker casting animation.
- Splinter barrage damage has been reduced.
- Static storm damage has been reduced.
- New particles have been added to the following antenna’s skills:
- Zero antenna.
- Radar navigation.
- Lightweight leap.
- Berserk leap.
- Bouncing thrust.
- Boosted thrust.
- Forward thrust.
- Made additional adjustments to improve the accuracy of the handheld console attack.
- Added the chest energy skill points.
- Improved the boosted signal asset in the collection menu.
- Added music for 1v1 matches.
- Health pickups are now reset at the end of each round.
- Enabled the emotes sub-menu. Players are now able to equip up to four emotes and show them in battle!
- The health and energy cheats from the practice room now provide a full bar.
- Added a rarity outline in the collection menu. Players are now able to see the rarities of each attribute.
- Added playground and tutorial renders.
- Added a button to reset the controls to default in the control settings menu.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some projectiles to deal double damage if too close (applies to ranged weapons).
- Fixed an issue that was causing the golden sanctuary particles to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be able to stack the particles of the health pickups (especially in the practice room).
- Fixed an animation that was causing the battle leet to hold the weapon incorrectly when using the mental blast skill.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the static storm skill to be interrupted if pressing the R key multiple times in rapid succession.
- Removed the casting bar from all the skills that were currently using it.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the metal hawk skill to hit multiple targets.
- Fixed an issue in which the inevitability glove beam was stopping the oversized shuriken skill.
- Fixed an issue that caused thrusters to not apply chill touch even if the player used a face skill that allowed it.
- Fixed an issue in which the gamepad was causing double damage if clicking too quickly.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the gamepad to cause double damage while having the overclock status effect.
- Fixed an issue with the control settings being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the mental blast projectiles to collide with a wall if the battle leet was too close to it and was looking in the opposite direction.
- Fixed an animation that was causing the battle leet to hold the weapon incorrectly when using the berserk leap skill.
- Fixed an issue that allowed one player to start the match with an empty health bar.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the plasma ray gun to multiply the damage if hitting multiple enemies at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that was causing to stack multiple particles from the health pickups in the practice room.
- Fixed an issue in which the health pickups were not being picked if the player was on their spawning location before they actually spawned.