New Battle Droids added to Battle Leet - are you ready to dominate the battlefield?
Battle Leet update introduces Battle Droids, new ranged saber attack, and improved tutorial for ultimate gaming experience
Get ready to dominate the battlefield with the latest update to Battle Leet! The game has just added Battle Droids to the collection tab, giving players even more options to choose from. Not only that, but sabers have been updated with a new ranged attack, perfect for taking out enemies from a distance.
But that's not all! The tutorial has been greatly improved with the addition of particles to the dummies' death, an extra step to change the hands attribute, and the cooldowns from all skills being reset as players complete each step. Plus, there's now a final fight against an NPC that will keep players on their toes.
The health bars from the dummies in the tutorial and practice room have also been updated to be red, making it easier for players to keep an eye on their progress. Energy pickups have been updated, and the service unit now has an effect.
The user interface has also received a major update with a new login screen, monthly and all-time leaderboards, and new rarities for attributes, variants, and droids. The chest skill now has a new message and outline when it's ready to be used, and the color of the energy points has been changed to blue.
But the updates don't stop there! The developers have also fixed a number of bugs, including issues with certain antennas' skills crashing the game in the practice room, the radar navigation skill increasing the size of the weapon, and the berserk leap hiding the weapons and changing the color of the variant.
All in all, this is a massive update that is sure to take Battle Leet to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Download the update and join the battle today!
GAMEPLAY & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Battle Droids have been added into the game. Players are able select them in the collection tab.
- Sabers have been updated: a ranged attack has been added once the enemy is out of melee range.
- Tutorial has been improved:
- Particles have been added to the dummies’ death.
- There is an additional step to change the hands attribute.
- The cooldowns from all of the skills are now reseted as the player completes each of the steps.
- A final fight against an NPC has been added. If the player loses against it, the fight will start again.
- The health bars from the dummies that appear in the tutorial and practice room have been updated to be red.
- Energy pickups have been updated.
- The service unit now has an effect.
- Updated the values of the variants.
- The icon for the muted status effect has been updated.
- The login screen has been updated.
- Added a monthly and all time leaderboards.
- Added common rarities to all of the attributes.
- Added variants and droids rarities.
- Added a new message (chest ready!) and outline to the chest skill when it is ready to be used.
- Changed the color of the energy points from yellow to blue.
- Improved the descriptions from the variants, to highlight the values from its effects.
- Updated the quit pop up.
- Added a refresh button to the leaderboards.
- Changed the color of rarities.
- Fixed an issue that made certain antennas’ skills crash the game in the practice room.
- Fixed an issue that caused the radar navigation skill to increase the size of the weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused the berserk leap to hide the weapons and change the color of the variant to that of the Eleet.
- Removed the chat box from the main menu, in order to avoid multiple UI bugs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the debug skill menu from the practice mode to be active in the pause screen.
- Fixed multiple issues that caused unexpected behaviors with the flow of the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the pause to impede the rotation of the hands skills.
- Fixed an issue that caused the body of a dead battle leet to have a collision.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the effects of the variants to not work in the practice room.
- Fixed multiple issues with the rarities messages not working properly.
- Fixed an issue in which the buttons of the gamepad were not properly reflected in the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from connecting into a match.