Experience the Thrill of Sudden Death in Battle Leet's Latest Release!
Battle Leet Unleashes Intense New Sudden Death Mode and Exciting Upgrades in Latest Open BETA Release!
Get ready for an epic gaming experience like no other with the latest version of Battle Leet! With the Open BETA release, players can now enjoy some awesome gameplay and improvements that are sure to make your heart race and your adrenaline pump.
One of the most exciting features of the latest version is the sudden death mode. After the round timer ends, a green mist will appear, and it will shrink continuously, damaging any player that steps outside of it. After the second timer, the player with the most health will be declared the winner. This new mode brings an even more intense level of competition to the game, so get ready to battle it out until the very end.
We have also made some balance changes to the game, which will make gameplay more exciting and engaging. The inevitability glove has been nerfed, while katanas and boxing gloves have been buffed, making them more powerful weapons. Additionally, the heads and antennas have been improved, giving players a wide range of options to choose from.
To enhance your gaming experience, we have adjusted the camera's limit, making it easier to navigate through the game. We have also added the Infected King to the Infected mode, so players can enjoy a new challenge.
But that's not all; we have also fixed several bugs that were affecting the game. Players will no longer experience slowed movement or issues with the pause menu flow and inputs. We have also addressed several UI overlap issues in Infected mode, so you can enjoy uninterrupted gameplay.
With all these exciting updates and improvements, there's no reason why you shouldn't join the Battle Leet community. Get your game face on and enter the arena to take on the competition. We can't wait to see you in the game!
GAMEPLAY & IMPROVEMENTS.
- Sudden death has been enabled: after the round timer ends, a green mist will appear. It will damage the players that walk outside it, and will constantly shrink. After its second timer, the winning player will be the one with the most health.
- Balance changes:
- The inevitability glove has been nerfed.
- Katanas and boxing gloves have been buffed.
- Heads have been improved:
- Zero head.
- Plasma detectors.
- Maul horns.
- Halo met.
- Silver crown.
- Antennas have been improved:
- Diamond tipped.
- War tagged.
- The camera has been adjusted:
- Its limit has been increased.
- Added Infected King to Infected mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the handheld console skill to have different attack speed depending if the player was in playgrounds or a duel.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be able to open a debug spectator mode with TAB, in infected mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cheat menu to be disabled from playground.
- Fixed multiple issues with the pause menu flow and inputs.
- Fixed an issue that caused slowed movement when playing in playgrounds or infected mode.
- Fixed an issue that didn’t allow the complete particle effect of the freeze trap to spawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused the battle unit to disappear from the player inventory.
- Fixed an issue in which the droid didn’t spawn in a duel.
- Fixed an issue that caused the F input to not open the shop in Infected mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong display of scrap in the game hud, in Infected mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the re-roll cost to be 40 instead of 20.
- Fixed multiple issues related to UI overlaps in Infected mode.