Unleash Chaos and Take on Infected Leets in Battle Leet's Newest Update!
Battle Leet Unleashes Infected Mode in Open BETA: Get Ready to Dominate!
Attention gamers! Get ready to battle your way against tons of infected leets in Battle Leet, now available in Open BETA! With this update, you can expect some exciting new features and improvements that will make your gaming experience even more thrilling.
One of the most exciting new features is the addition of Infected mode, where players can face off against hordes of infected leets. But that's not all! We've also made some balance changes to the game to ensure a fair and balanced playing field. We've increased cooldowns for some faces while reducing the casting time of others. We've also reduced the slow debuff and adjusted the energy costs of Antenna’s cooldowns. Plus, you can now stun enemies with the Golden Whipclaw's laser.
But that's not all! We've also made updates to matches to ensure that players are rewarded fairly. If a player leaves a match, the remaining player is now granted a win, while the player who left receives a loss. And speaking of rewards, we've made some adjustments to the leaderboard to ensure that your progress is accurately tracked.
We've also made some changes to the user interface, making it even easier to navigate and customize your Battle Leet. You can now see which Battle Leet base unit or NFL you have equipped, as well as which droid you're using. And if you need to log out, we've added a handy pop-up button to make it easier than ever.
Of course, we also worked hard to fix a number of bugs that have been reported, ensuring that the game runs smoothly and without issues. From fixing an issue that caused players to be kicked from the queue without entering a match, to resolving an issue with the pause menu in the playground, we've addressed many common complaints from players.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your Battle Leet and prepare to take on the infected leets in Battle Leet Infected! With all these exciting new features and improvements, there's never been a better time to dive in and start playing. Good luck, and may the best Battle Leet win!
Build #1337 Patch Notes
GAMEPLAY & IMPROVEMENTS.
- Battle Leet Infected has been enabled. Players are now able to battle their way against tons of Infected leets!
- Balance changes:
- For some faces, cooldowns have been increased.
- The casting time of a face has been reduced.
- The slow debuff has been reduced.
- The Antenna’s cooldowns and energy costs have been reduced.
- Players are now able to more accurately place snapjaw.
- Golden Whipclaw now stuns when in contact with its laser.
- The Service Unit effect has been reduced.
- Players are now able to press the hands attribute input uninterrupted.
- Updates to matches:
- Players that leave a match are granted a loss. The remaining player is now granted a win.
- This update counts towards the leaderboard.
- The camera has been adjusted:
- It has been limited to avoid having a complete vision of the arena.
- It has been tweaked to avoid having an advantage if moving from the south of the arena.
- The player bar has been updated to display:
- The equipped Battle Leet base unit or NFL.
- The equipped droid.
- Added a pop-up for the logout button.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be kicked from the queue without entering a match.
- Fixed an issue that caused the slow to have a movement rotation penalty.
- Fixed an issue that caused the next round message to display for 2 seconds when the game was already over, instead of taking the players to victory/losing screens.
- Fixed an issue that caused some energy pickups to not be properly seen.
- Fixed an issue in which the snowball skill wasn’t stunning.
- Fixed an issue that caused some projectiles to collide and destroy them.
- Fixed an issue that required the player to always pick a server.
- Fixed an issue that caused the droid to be seen in the fog of war.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be able to use a Battle Leet base unit without owning it.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be able to customize their NFL.
- Fixed an issue that caused lightning leap to remove all of the haste status effects.
- Fixed an issue that caused buffs and debuffs not to stack properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some skills to crash on the playground.
- Fixed an issue that caused the playground to remove the equipped droid.
- Fixed an issue with the pause menu in the playground.
- Players are now disconnected immediately after the opponent leaves.